Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Columbia? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbia, Maryland, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Columbia and neighboring cities such as dundalk, parkville, and westminster
Maryland CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Columbia, MD
With so many various products to choose from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when buying CBD in Columbia.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.