Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Columbia Heights? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbia Heights, Minnesota, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Minnesota: Is CBD Oil Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Columbia Heights, MN
With such a vast number various products, it can become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Columbia Heights.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.