Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Colonia, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Colonia and other cities including delran, nutley, and middle
Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Colonia, NJ
Because there are so many different options, it can become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Colonia or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.