Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Collinsville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Collinsville, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Collinsville, IL
With such a vast amount various options to select from, it can often be quite difficult to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you need to think about when buying CBD in Collinsville or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.