Looking for premium-quality CBD in Collinsville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Collinsville, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Collinsville and other cities like east-saint-louis, ela, and bremen
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Collinsville, IL
With so many different companies, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one should consider when buying CBD in Collinsville.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.