Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Collierville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Collierville, Tennessee, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Collierville and other cities such as dyersburg, farragut, and jackson
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Collierville, TN
Because there are so many different companies, it can be difficult to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Collierville or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.