Looking for high-quality CBD in College Station? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Texas!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in College Station, Texas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Texas: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Texas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Texas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in College Station, TX
With such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can be difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in College Station or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.