Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in College Park? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in College Park, Georgia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to College Park and other cities like union-city, americus, and thomasville
CBD Regulations in Georgia: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in College Park, GA
With such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in College Park or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.