Looking for premium CBD products in Colchester? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Colchester, Connecticut, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Colchester and other cities including east-norwalk, wethersfield, and greenwich
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Colchester, CT
With so many various companies, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Colchester.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.