Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Clovis? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout New Mexico!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clovis, New Mexico, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Mexico?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Mexico.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Clovis, NM
Because there are such a vast amount various products to select from, it can become difficult to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is essential to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Clovis or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.