Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Clive? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Iowa!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clive, Iowa, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Clive and nearby cities such as johnston, bettendorf, and altoona
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Iowa?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Clive, IA
With so many various companies, it can often become quite challenging to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should consider when buying CBD in Clive or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.