Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Clinton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clinton, Utah, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Clinton, UT
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Clinton or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.