Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Clinton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clinton, Michigan, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Clinton and nearby cities such as bedford, west-bloomfield, and allen-park
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Michigan?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Clinton, MI
Because there are so many different companies, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are five things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Clinton or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.