Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Clinton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Iowa!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clinton, Iowa, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Clinton and nearby cities like fort-dodge, marion, and coralville
CBD Regulations in Iowa: Is CBD Legal in Iowa?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Clinton, IA
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Clinton.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.