Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Clinton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Iowa!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clinton, Iowa, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Iowa CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Iowa?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Clinton, IA
With such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one need to consider when buying CBD in Clinton or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.