Looking for top-quality CBD products in Clifton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clifton, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Clifton, NJ
Because there are such a vast number different options to select from, it can often be difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Clifton.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.