Looking for top-quality CBD in Clifton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clifton, Colorado, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Clifton and nearby cities like ken-caryl, parker, and aurora
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD in Clifton, CO
With such a vast amount various products to select from, it can often become difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s five important things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Clifton or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.