Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Clifton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clifton, Colorado, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
Colorado CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Clifton, CO
With so many various brands, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are several things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Clifton.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.