Looking for full spectrum CBD in Cleveland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cleveland, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Cleveland and nearby cities such as green, fairview-park, and hamilton
Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Cleveland, OH
With so many different options to select from, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Cleveland or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.