Shopping for premium CBD in Clemson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clemson, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Clemson and other cities like mount-pleasant, simpsonville, and wade-hampton
South Carolina CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Clemson, SC
With such a vast amount various brands, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s several things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Clemson or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.