Shopping for top-quality CBD in Clemson? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clemson, South Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Clemson, SC
With so many various products, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Clemson or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.