Looking for premium CBD Oil in Clemmons? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clemmons, North Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Clemmons and neighboring cities like mint-hill, kannapolis, and morganton
Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Clemmons, NC
Because there are such a vast amount various products, it can often be quite difficult to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to consider when buying CBD in Clemmons.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.