Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Clearlake? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clearlake, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Clearlake and nearby cities including tulare, aliso-viejo, and moorpark
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Clearlake, CA
With so many different companies to select from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s five things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Clearlake.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.