Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Clearfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clearfield, Utah, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Clearfield, UT
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you need to consider when buying CBD in Clearfield.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.