Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clearfield, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Clearfield and neighboring cities such as centerville, draper, and logan
CBD Regulations in Utah: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Clearfield, UT
Because there are such a vast number various brands to select from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Clearfield.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.