Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Clayton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clayton, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in North Carolina: Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Clayton, NC
With so many various companies, it can be challenging to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are five things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Clayton or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.