Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Clayton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clayton, North Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Clayton and neighboring cities including stallings, asheville, and monroe
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Clayton, NC
Because there are so many different brands, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s several things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Clayton.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.