Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Clayton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Missouri!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clayton, Missouri, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Clayton and nearby cities such as saint-louis, warrensburg, and saint-joseph
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Missouri?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Clayton, MO
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are five important things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Clayton or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.