Looking for full spectrum CBD in Clayton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Missouri!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clayton, Missouri, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Missouri?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Clayton, MO
With such a vast amount different companies to choose from, it can often be difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Clayton or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.