Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Clay? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clay, Indiana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Clay, IN
Because there are such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can become difficult to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Clay or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.