Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clay, Indiana, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Clay and nearby cities such as hammond, anderson, and noblesville
Indiana CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Indiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Clay, IN
With such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Clay or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.