Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Clarksville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Tennessee!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clarksville, Tennessee, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Clarksville and nearby cities like sevierville, bristol, and nashville
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Clarksville, TN
Because there are such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are FIVE things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Clarksville.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.