Looking for premium CBD products in Clarksville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clarksville, Indiana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Indiana CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Indiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Clarksville, IN
With so many various brands, it can often become quite difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Clarksville.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.