Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Clarkstown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clarkstown, New York, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Clarkstown and other cities including brookhaven, queens-village, and southeast
New York CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Clarkstown, NY
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can often be difficult to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Clarkstown.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.