Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Clarksdale? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Mississippi!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Clarksdale, Mississippi, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Clarksdale and nearby cities such as meridian, madison, and olive-branch
Is CBD Oil Legal in Mississippi?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Clarksdale, MS
Because there are so many various options, it can often become challenging to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one must think about when buying CBD in Clarksdale or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.