Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Clarksburg? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clarksburg, West Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Clarksburg and neighboring cities such as beckley, morgantown, and fairmont
West Virginia CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in West Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Clarksburg, WV
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Clarksburg or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.