Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Clark? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Clark, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Clark and other cities including bayonne, sparta, and north-arlington
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Clark, NJ
With so many various products to select from, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s several things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you must consider when buying CBD in Clark or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.