Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Claremont? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Claremont, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Claremont and nearby cities including el-sobrante, indio, and duarte
Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Claremont, CA
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are five important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Claremont or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.