Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Citrus Park? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Citrus Park, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Citrus Park and nearby cities like palmetto-estates, leisure-city, and the-villages
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Citrus Park, FL
With so many different options to select from, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are five things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Citrus Park or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.