Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Citrus Park? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Citrus Park, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Citrus Park, FL
Because there are so many different products, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you must think about when buying CBD in Citrus Park or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.