Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Citrus Heights? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Citrus Heights, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Citrus Heights, CA
With so many various products to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Citrus Heights.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.