Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Cincinnati? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cincinnati, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Cincinnati and neighboring cities like wadsworth, miamisburg, and sharon
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Cincinnati, OH
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can often be difficult to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Cincinnati.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.