Looking for premium-grade CBD in Cincinnati? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cincinnati, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Cincinnati, OH
With so many various options to select from, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s several things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to think about when buying CBD in Cincinnati or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.