Shopping for high-grade CBD in Cicero? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cicero, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Cicero, IL
With such a vast number various options, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Cicero.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.