Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cibolo, Texas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Cibolo and neighboring cities such as brownsville, edinburg, and mesquite
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Texas?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Texas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD in Cibolo, TX
With such a vast amount various companies, it can become quite difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are five important things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Cibolo.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.