Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Cibolo? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Texas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cibolo, Texas, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Texas CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Texas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Cibolo, TX
With so many different options, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s five things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Cibolo.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.