Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chula Vista, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Chula Vista and neighboring cities such as escondido, garden-grove, and bakersfield
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Chula Vista, CA
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can often be quite difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Chula Vista.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.