Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Christiansburg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Christiansburg, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Christiansburg and neighboring cities such as fairfax, herndon, and south-riding
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Christiansburg, VA
Because there are so many different options, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to consider when buying CBD in Christiansburg or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.