Looking for high-grade CBD products in Chino Hills? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chino Hills, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Chino Hills, CA
Because there are so many various products, it can often become challenging to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to consider when buying CBD in Chino Hills.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.