Shopping for premium CBD products in Chillicothe? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chillicothe, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Chillicothe, OH
Because there are such a vast number various companies, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Chillicothe.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.