Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chicopee, Massachusetts, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Chicopee and neighboring cities including dracut, somerville, and stoneham
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Chicopee, MA
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Chicopee.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.