Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Chicopee? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chicopee, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Chicopee, MA
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can often be quite challenging to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Chicopee.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.