Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Chico? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Chico, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Chico, CA
With so many different options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Chico or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.