Looking for high-quality CBD products in Chicago? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Chicago, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Chicago and neighboring cities like skokie, shields, and homer
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Chicago, IL
With so many different products to choose from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s five things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Chicago or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.