Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Chicago? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Chicago, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Chicago, IL
With so many different products, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Chicago.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.