Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Chesterfield? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Chesterfield, Missouri, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Missouri?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Chesterfield, MO
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can often be quite challenging to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the right product for you, here are several things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you should think about when buying CBD in Chesterfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.