Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Chester? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Chester, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Virginia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Chester, VA
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s five things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must think about when buying CBD in Chester or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.