Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Cheshire? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cheshire, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Cheshire, CT
With such a vast amount various brands, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Cheshire.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.