Looking for premium CBD Oil in Chesapeake? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Chesapeake, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Virginia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Chesapeake, VA
With so many different options, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Chesapeake or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.