Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Cherryland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cherryland, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Cherryland and other cities such as east-irvine, rubidoux, and la-jolla
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Cherryland, CA
With so many various options, it can often be difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Cherryland.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.