Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Cherryland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cherryland, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Cherryland, CA
With so many various brands, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are five things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Cherryland or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.