Shopping for high-grade CBD in Cherry Hill? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Cherry Hill and other cities such as glassboro, union, and irvington
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Cherry Hill, NJ
Because there are so many various options to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you need to think about when buying CBD in Cherry Hill.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.