Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Cheltenham? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Cheltenham and neighboring cities like upper-merion, altoona, and derry
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Cheltenham, PA
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s five important things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Cheltenham or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.